FLOORING AND TILES
I Need Remodeling is family owned and operated full-service floor. From economical selections, to the latest in green flooring technologies and high-end product lines. We offer a wide range of flooring options, representing all major flooring manufacturers – to solve your flooring needs. Open to the public, I need remodelling also services the flooring trade, interior designers, decorators, contractors, corporations, institutions and municipalities flooring needs. If we don’t have what you’re looking for in our flooring showroom or warehouse inventory, we’ll source it for you. The I need remodelling mission is to build great relationships with our clients.
Open to the public, I need remodelling also services the flooring trade, interior designers, decorators, contractors, corporations, institutions and municipalities flooring needs. If we don’t have what you’re looking for in our flooring showroom or warehouse inventory, we’ll source it for you. The I need remodelling mission is to build great relationships with our clients.
Solid woods are 3/4″ thick, and allow for multiple refinishes. Very appropriate for
homes with wood sub-floors or raised foundation homes.
Engineered flooring has high structural stability, and we carry many different species in our showrooms. Engineered hardwood can also be glued directly to concrete or wood, which makes it easy to install and more cost effective.
Laminate Flooring Samples
Laminate flooring is a synthetic flooring product that simulates the appearance of wood. Laminate floors are very durable, and easy to install and clean.
• Make arrangements prior to the arrival of the installation crew for removal of old flooring.
• We recommend that all painting is complete before your new flooring arrives.
• Rooms and closets that will be resurfaced must be emptied prior to the arrival of the installation crew.
• Remove and box any valuable items near the area of installation.
• Baseboards and moldings, in most installations, can be left in place, but we cannot be responsible for any damage that may occur.
• Remove all hanging objects in the area of installation.
• Disconnect and move electronics, appliances or computers.
• We will need access to a location to store and cut flooring materials.
• We will need access to electrical power in the installation area.
• If you have a preference for the direction of the pattern or layout of your flooring, you will need to discuss it with your Elite Expert at the time of the purchase. Many of the styles require additional material to achieve the closest match possible.
• If your installation requires sanding, it is a good idea to cover all cupboards and furniture in the area.
• Thoroughly inspect the flooring once the installation has been completed and bring any concerns to their attention immediately.
• Hinged doors may require trimming for proper clearance once your new flooring is installed.
• Your installation may require touch-up to walls, moldings and baseboards.
• Every installation has material waste. These leftover pieces are most common in irregular shaped rooms or when stairs and halls are recovered.
• The installation crew will remove all waste pertaining to the installation of your new flooring. It is the customer’s responsibility to clean the flooring after installation.
• Allow proper ventilation for 72 hours after your flooring installation by utilizing fans.
NEED REMODELING OR CONSTRUCTION?
Please fill our contact form and provide us with some details (such as name, address, call back number, and the type of project needed), so we many contact you regarding your project. You can also press the call now button at any time and call us directly!